Introduction Day at Initium
At the heart of the Franches Montagnes, you will spend an unforgettable day in the world of watchmaking. You visit museums, enjoy a nice lunch, and choose between two options for the afternoon: an introduction to the art of watchmaking, or the assembly of your own watch.
The offer includes:
- Visit of the Museum of Watchcases, Le Noirmont
- Visit of the Museum L'Espace Paysan Horloger, Le Boéchet
- 3-course lunch at the Espace Paysan Horloger, Le Boéchet
Afternoon (choose one of the options)
- Option Alpha (watch not included)
Introductory course into the art of watchmaking. The master watchmaker at Initium first explains the theoretical aspects of the functioning of a watch. You then take a seat at the workbench and first disassemble, then reassemble an ETA 6497 movement with manual winding.
- Option Gamma (watch included)
You create your own mechanical watch. After a theoretical introduction into the art of watchmaking you define the exact design of your watch and choose from among Initium’s wide selection of high-grade components. Then you continue to assemble the chosen parts, position dial, hands, and watchcase, and carry out the final inspection of the finished watch. At the end of the course, you take your personal Swiss-made watch home with you.
- Option Alpha: CHF 525.- per person (basis 2 persons)
- Option Gamma: CHF 1'860.- per person (basis 2 persons)
Initium CreaWatch Sàrl
2340 Le Noirmont
T. +41 (0) 32 953 10 87