"In three huge domes we discovered a live copy of the Central America tropical forest - with all its dazzling coloured birds and fascinating rainforest mammals. A jungle trek led us through the midst of lush tropical vegetation with hidden inhabitants to spot; and how lovely to see hundreds of butterflies fluttering around freely up close - and gain insight into their development - in the Papiliorama next door. Inside Nocturama we experienced a tropical night by the light of the full moon and saw active sloths, crab-eating raccoons, prehensile-tailed porcupines and night monkeys. And of course a petting zoo and the huge nature and water playground surrounding the Papiliorama make it all a unique and captivating destination for nature lovers at any age!"
Open every day of the year except December 25 and January 1.
Summer: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (last admissions at 5.15 p.m.)
Winter: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (last admissions at 4.15 p.m.)
Adults: CHF 18.00
Pensioners, disability pensioners, students: CHF 15.00
Children aged 4 to 15: CHF 9.00
Special price for groups.
Good to know
- Several exhibitions: the Papiliorama, the Nocturama, the Jungle Trek, the Arthropodarium, the butterfly garden, the petting zoo and the Pongo plaza.
- “Kerzers Papiliorama” station 80 m from the entrance.
- Parking in front of the entrance (fee payable).
Thanks to the RailAway combined offer, you will benefit from:
- 20% discount on the train journey from Kerzers Papiliorama and back.
- 15% discount on admission.
Offer valid: 1 April to 31 October 2018.
T. +41 (0) 31 756 04 60