Workshop on edible wild plants
You can participate in one of the walking tours through nature and pick the regional wild plants which are edible and medicinal. A snack or a meal will be prepared with the plants later on-site.
Please inquire. It varies according to the activity and the number of participants. Special rates for groups and families.
Good to know
- Bring clothes and shoes adapted to the weather and terrain.
- To take notes, it is recommended that you bring: a pencil, notebook and sellotape to stick in any plant samples – or bring a camera!
- Maria-Luisa Wenger offers walks along the river Doubs or other places of the Franches-Montagnes, and has many stories, anecdotes, and legends in store.
- Jura Escapades offers a range of personalized activities for individuals and groups to discover the world of wild plants.
- Ruth Gerber Obrecht offers courses to discover edible wild plants in the region.
Doubs de nature
Rue du Pylône 3
2340 Le Noirmont
T. +41 (0) 79 539 11 61
T. +41 (0) 32 954 10 36
Les Rosées-Dessous 1
2336 Les Bois
T. +41 (0) 32 953 16 00
T. +41 (0) 79 771 63 58
Ruth Gerber Obrecht
Les Rouges Terres 6
T. +41 (0) 32 426 69 79