"As you pass through the doors of the Papiliorama, you enter the hot and humid atmosphere of the tropics. Here you will discover butterflies evolving freely among the banana trees and flowering plants. Some are very impressive: with their wings outstretched they span some 20 centimetres. Bats, multicoloured tropical birds and a family of turtles: each animal species lives in its own small space, scarcely bothered by the others. In a second dome, holding your nose to begin with (the smell is quite powerful, but you get used to it), you can find the nocturnal wildlife of the tropical forest. The cycle of day and night is reversed, so you can discover bats, sloths, reptiles, birds and fish in a very special moonlit atmosphere."
Open every day of the year except December 25 and January 1.
Summer: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (last admissions at 5.15 p.m.)
Winter: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (last admissions at 4.15 p.m.)
Adults: CHF 17.00
Pensioners, disability pensioners, students: CHF 14.00
Children aged 4 to15: CHF 8.00
Special price for groups.
Good to know
- Several exhibitions: the Papiliorama, the Nocturama, the Jungle Trek, the Arthropodarium, the butterfly garden, the petting zoo and the Pongo plaza.
- “Kerzers Papiliorama” station 80 m from the entrance.
- Parking in front of the entrance (fee payable).
Thanks to the RailAway combined offer, you will benefit from:
- 20% discount on the train journey from Kerzers Papiliorama and back.
- 15% discount on admission.
Offer valid: 1 November to 31 March 2018.
T. +41 (0) 31 756 04 60