"A hill, two farms, vegetable gardens, fruit trees and most of all, a view of the Doubs: that was the scenery that awaited us in Cerniévillers. We are delighted by the residents' warm welcome and the fascinating tour of the estate, the traditional dairy, the bread oven and the farm animals (we are former agronomics professors from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology). We make a short detour via the wonderfully decorated kitchen. On a large wooden table, we see all of the organic products manufactured or produced on the farm, from goat's cheeses to home-made bread. Worthy representatives of local Jura products, which we - and especially our stomachs - will never forget."
Hans-Jörg, 69, Zurich
- Guided tour of the goat farm
- Various events
- Apéritif and brunch on the farm
- Direct sales of local products
Ferme de Cerniévillers
- Visit an organic farm and discover a way of life (from 8 persons upwards)
- Guest rooms
- Direct sales, mainly meat and cheese produced on the farm
Ferme sur Moton
- Pony riding and other activities
- A day on a farm
- Birthday party on a farm
Good to know
- The Ferme du Bonheur in Porrentruy welcomes children for week-long camps but also offers one-day packages for schools.
- If the weather is nice, Lina Dubied (Couleurs du Terroir in Montfaucon) organizes a brunch every Saturday in the barn of her farm. This offer is also available to groups from 15 persons upwards, daily except Sunday, upon reservation.